A History of Murston

A History of Murston

Tap for gallery

£14.99


Product Information
Specification

Compiled in 2011 by Bryan Clark this is a fully comprehensive account of this village through a century of change. Between 1845 and 1880 the industrial village of Lower Murston was built by entrepreuneur George Smeed changing it from fields to brickworks. By 1875 the infamous Smmed Dean Company was established producing cement as well as bricks. By 1930 the former Saxon village of Murston had become part of Sittingbourne and by 1960 Lower Murston was demolished. A celebrated local historian and Murston resident tells us the tale within 160 pages packed with historic images and views of a former industrial past. 

Product CodeA HOXV3T28
ConditionNew
Weight381kg
Width17cm
Height24cm

Customer Reviews

This product hasn't been reviewed yet.

Write a review

Write Review

Please enter a valid email address.
This field is required.
Top

eCommerce by CubeCart